Some things I fixed recently in preparation for tomorrow:
- The beam no longer goes through the wall when in specific positions. A new camera that only renders the beam is turned on/off with the beam, and it renders over the walls.
- Occlusion was not working through grate holes, it blocked out stuff that should've been shown. Tweaking the occlusion settings solved this problem.
- Conversations no longer malfunction after game is paused. This was done by further studying the dialog system and redesigning the way conversations switched between characters.
- Planks can no longer be pushed through the ground because now the ground collision is thicker.
- Now instead of the player camera silently freezing on death, it shakes and falls over with a bell toll.
- A sound plays when the Gravisphere hits the table.
- Pressure pads now open and close doors instead of just locking and unlocking.
- The first door now can't be opened until the first dialog ends, to prevent the dialog in the next room from malfunctioning.